Tracy A. Cinocca, Esquire | Resume
General Practice, including Family Law; Business Law; Employment Law; Consumer Law; Criminal Law; Premises Liability; Contracts; Personal Injury; Business Formation; Torts; Litigation & Appeals. United States and State Court Practice.
Oklahoma Bar Association (1998); U.S. District Courts of Oklahoma: Northern (1998), Western (1998) & Eastern (1998); 10th Circuit Court of Appeals (2002). U.S. Supreme Court (2008).
University of Tulsa, J.D. (1997). Memberships in Law School: Top Twenty-Five percent of Class; Dean’s Honor Roll; Student Bar Association Representative; Oklahoma Intercollegiate Legislature Delegate for TU. Oklahoma Supreme Court Certified Mediator — Early Settlement. Loyola Law School Chicago-Rome Center-International Legal Studies 1995. Health Law Certificate.
Oklahoma City University, M.B.A. (1994). Management Emphasis on Global Logistics Planning & International Studies in Business Abroad in England, Holland & Germany.
University of Oklahoma, B.A. Political Science, History Minor (1993); Villanova, Physics & Business Studies (1989-90). College Activities: Student Lobby Association; University of Oklahoma Student Government Association: At Large Chairman and Intern Coordinator; 1992 Intern U.S. House of Representatives.
- Federal Bar Association (2008)
- Membership in Corporate, Criminal, Employment, Family, Young Lawyers & Litigation Sections. (2005-06.)
- Membership in Employment Law, Family Law, & the Tulsa County Professional Responsibility Commission (2003-Present)
- American Bar Association Member Since (2002), section membership in Business, Litigation & Family Law (2004-06); Young Lawyers (2002-Present); Member Business Law Section Young Lawyers Forum (2005-08), Newsletter Editor and Chair of the Young Lawyers Business Newsletter Committee. Region IV Council Member of Family Law Section (2006-09)
- Tulsa County Bar Association (1999)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (1999)
- Sections Business Torts & Family Law (2005-08); Young Lawyers(1999-08)
- Oklahoma County Bar (1998-00). Ms. Cinocca primarily practiced in Oklahoma City and surrounding counties from (1998-00)
- OBA Young Lawyers Association (1998-07)
- Chair of Subsection of Health Law Committee (1998-01)
Cinocca, Tracy. “The Need for a Family Decision Making Statute in Oklahoma.” Oklahoma Bar Journal. Vol. 69, No. 48, 12/26/98.
Cinocca, Tracy. Careers in the Law: Success Without College. Barron’s Educational Series, Inc. (2001).
See also “Seminars” below for seminar related publications.
The Lorman Institute – “Advance Topics In the Family and Medical Leave Act in Oklahoma.” (8/24/2006). “Landmines for Discharge.” (6/13/2007).
American Bar Association Family Law Section. Seminar “Family Law Discovery: The Basics and Beyond.” (4/23/08).
Junior Great Books children’s leader & Young Lives Mentor Mom’s program.