Tracy A. Cinocca, Esquire
10026-A S. Mingo Rd., Suite 238 • Tulsa, OK 74133
General Practice, including Business Law; Personal Injury; Wrongful Death; Employment Law; Family Law; Consumer Law; Premises Liability; Contracts; Business Formation; Probate; Torts; Litigation & Appeals. United States and State Court Practice.
Oklahoma Bar Association (1998); U.S. District Courts of Oklahoma: Northern (1998), Western (1998) & Eastern (1998); 10th Circuit Court of Appeals (2002). U.S. Supreme Court (2008).
University of Tulsa, J.D. (1994-1997). Memberships in Law School: Top 25% of Class; Dean’s Honor Roll; Student Bar Association Representative; Oklahoma Intercollegiate Legislature Delegate for TU. Oklahoma Supreme Court Certified Mediator. Loyola Law School Chicago-Rome Center-International Legal Studies 1995. Health Law Certificate.
Oklahoma City University, M.B.A. (1993-1994). Management Emphasis on Global Logistics Planning & International Studies in Business abroad in England, Holland & Germany. Worked for Climate Master, a manufacturer of heat pumps, full time as a purchaser while obtaining MBA.
University of Oklahoma, B.A. Political Science, History Minor (1990-1993); Villanova, Physics & Business Studies (1989-1990). College Activities: Student Lobby Association; University of Oklahoma Student Government Association: At Large Chairman and Intern Coordinator; 1992 Intern U.S. House of Representatives.
February 22, 2000- Present: Tracy A. Cinocca, P.C., President & Lead Attorney. Legal duties include all listed herein from client intake through appeals. Managerial duties include all duties typical of running a business of up to ten employees.
Prior to the incorporation, Ms. Cinocca worked as a contract attorney for an OKC firm; as an employee for Lawter & Pitts, in high volume personal injury; and the Richardson Law Firm in research, and writing several successful appeals in Oklahoma, Texas & federal courts.
Prior to law school, Ms. Cinocca was a purchasing assistant for Climate Master, a manufacturer of heat pumps, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Ms. Cinocca worked extensively for temporary agencies in college, in most aspects of secretarial work at large corporations, law firms, and other businesses. She was exposed to many industries during this time.
- Tulsa County Bar Association (1999-present): section membership in Family Law (2008-2016), Employment Law (2003-2006); the Tulsa County Professional Responsibility Commission (2003-2005); Corporate, Criminal, & Young Lawyers (2005-2006); Litigation Section (2005-2016).
- Committee- Draft Instructions for VPO Forms to Be made Available Online for Completion, The Strategic Planning Committee, & Women in Law Committee (2016); Young Lawyers Association (1998-2007); Chair of Subsection of Health Law Committee (1998-2001).
- Hudson-Hall Wheaton Chapter of American Inns of Court (2010-2013).
- American Bar Association Section of Family Law Vice- Chair of the Domestic Violence Committee and Executive Member of the Sponsorship-Fundraising Committee (2008-2009)
- Federal Bar Association (2008).
- American Bar Association Chair and Editor of the Young Lawyers Business Newsletter Committee (2007-2008).
- American Bar Association (2002-present). Section membership in Business Law (2004-2009); Family Law (2004-2008); Young Lawyers (2002-2009); Member Business Law Section Young Lawyers Forum (2005-2008), Region IV Council Member of Family Law Section (2006-2009), Litigation (2004-2006).
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (1999-2008): Subsections of Business Torts & Family Law (2005-08); Young Lawyers (1999-2008).
- Oklahoma County Bar (1998-2000).
- Oklahoma Bar Association (1998-present). Section membership in: Access to Justice
- Editor of the Breast Cancer Litigation Guide, Komen Institute (2008-2010)
- ABA Section of Family Law Vice- Chair of the Domestic Violence Committee (2008-2009)
- ABA Section of Family Law Executive Member of the Sponsorship-Fundraising Committee (2008-2009)
- ABA Business Law Council Member (2006-2009)
- ABA Chair and Editor of the Young Lawyers Business Newsletter Committee (2007-2008)
- ABA Region IV Council Member of Family Law Section (2006-2009)
- OBA Chair of Subsection of Health Law Committee (1998-2001)
- The American Bar Association of Family Law Section. “Hot Tips from the Experts.” Discovery. 08/2008.
- The American Bar Association of Family Law Section. “Family Law Discovery: The Basics and Beyond.” 4/23/2008.
- The Lorman Institute- “Managing Employee Documentation.” 1/23/2009.
- The Lorman Institute – “Landmines for Discharge.” 6/13/2007.
- The Lorman Institute – “Advance Topics In the Family and Medical Leave Act in Oklahoma.” 8/24/2006.
- The Cinocca Law Newsletter and Blog at http://cinoccalaw.com/blog/ (2010-Present).
- Cinocca, Tracy. Oklahoma’s First Divorce Attorney Fee Calculator at www.cinoccalaw.com/divorcefeecalculator (2016).
- Cinocca, Tracy. Careers in the Law: Success Without College. Barron’s Educational Series, Inc. (2001).
- Cinocca, Tracy. “Advance Topics In the Family and Medical Leave Act in Oklahoma.” Lorman Institute. 8/24/2006.
- Cinocca, Tracy. “Landmines for Discharge.” Lorman Institute. 6/13/2007.
- Cinocca, Tracy. “Employee Discharge & Documentation in Oklahoma: FMLA Overview & FMLA Litigation.” Lorman Institute. 1/23/2009.
- Cinocca, Tracy. “The Need for a Family Decision Making Statute in Oklahoma.” Oklahoma Bar Journal. Vol. 69, No. 48, 12/26/1998.
- Oklahoma Bar Association of Family Law, Nov. 2014 Annual Convention- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- The American Bar Association of Business Law, April 2009 Annual Convention- Vancouver, Canada: Training in: What to Expect When Your Deal Goes Bad; Contract Drafting; Understanding LLC Operating Agreements- How the Deal Affects Drafting; The Legal Side of the World of Sports and Entertainment
- The American Bar Association of Family Law & Council Meeting, Oct. 2008 Fall Convention- Scottsdale, Arizona
- The American Bar Association of Family Law, Aug. 2008 Annual Convention & Council Meeting- New York, New York: Speaker on ‘Breast Cancer Litigation Guide’ & ‘Hot Tips from the Experts’
- Council Meeting for the American Bar Association of Family Law, April 2008- Chicago, Illinois
- The American Bar Association of Business Law for the Young Business Lawyer, April 2008 Spring Convention- Dallas, Texas: Training in: Contract Drafting and the Deal
- The American Association for Justice, Dec. 2007 Annual Weekend with the Stars- New York, New York
- The American Bar Association of Business & Family Law, Aug. 2007 Annual Convention- San Francisco, California
- The American Association for Justice, July 2007 Annual Convention- Chicago, Illinois
- The American Association of Family Law, April 2007 Spring Convention- Monterey, California
- The American Bar Association of Business Law, March 2007 Spring Convention- Washington, DC
- The American Bar Association of Family Law, Oct. 2006 Fall Convention- Santa Fe, New Mexico
- The American Bar Association of Business Law, April 2006 Spring Convention- Tampa, Florida: Training in: Partnerships and Alternative Business Entities; Employment Litigation; Cyberspace Law;Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation; A View from the Bench (and Jury Box)- A Female Perspective; Sarbanes-Oxley Obligations and Intellectual Property; Law Reform in Nonprofit Corporation Law Including Directors, Officers and Trustees
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Dec. 2005 Weekend with the Stars- New York, New York
- The American Bar Association, Aug. 2005 Annual Convention- Chicago, Illinois
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, July 2005 Annual Convention- Toronto, Canada
- Oklahoma Bar Association Women in Law Conference, Sept. 2003- Tulsa, OK
- Oklahoma Bar Association Solo & Small Firm Conference, June 2000-2003- Lake Texoma
- Golden Rule Resources: A list of legal and community resources for those in need.
- Oklahoma’s First Divorce Attorney Fee Calculator: Ms. Cinocca determined the factors that heavily impact her divorce clients in litigation and developed a formula to associates fees and costs with those factors. This was provided as a public service for people to learn what factors can increase the cost of divorce — choose anything, but the default answer, and the expense will rise.
- Cinocca Law Newsletter with Blogs and Announcements of useful legal and community information.
- OETA Channel 11 Ask-A-lawyer in Honor of National Law Day on May 1, 2016.
- Breast Cancer Litigation Task Force (2008-2016).
- Editor of the Breast Cancer Litigation Guide, Komen Institute (2008-2010).
- Call a Lawyer at KJRH Channel 2 (2007-2009).
- Former Junior Great Books children’s leader & Young Lives Mentor Mom’s program.
- See also Memberships.
- Twitter Feed of U.S. Supreme Court Fun Facts, Favorite Quotes, & Legal Information.
- Service Provider for Legal Shield (formerly known as Pre-Paid Legal, Inc) for 16 years
- Americans for Limited Government Foundation, Aug. 2006 Action Conference- Chicago, Illinois: Training in: Property Rights- Airtight Solutions.
- Writing the Legal Thriller SEAK, Inc., Oct. 2003- Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- Online Book Reviews.
- Gourmet Supper Club & Cooking.
- Regular Church & Bible Study.
- Mother of one – a college aged son.