Reporting Abuse Resources

Safety and support resources are here for any type of abuse to people, animals or the environment. Oklahomans have a duty to report abuse of people.  So, first and foremost “Report Abuse.”

Report Abuse:  
Child Protective Services — Child Abuse Reports: (800) 522-3511
Adult Protective Services — Elder Abuse Reports: (800) 522-3511
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals — Animal Abuse Reports: (757) 622-7382

Domestic Assault & Battery:
Oklahoma State Courts Network: Protective Orders
Oklahoma Coalition Against Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault– (800) 522-7233 (SAFE)
Domestic Violence Intervention Services
Okmulgee Casa/Safehouse
Family and Children’s Services
The Parent Child Center
Tulsa CASA
The WAVE Project
National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
National Domestic Violence Hotline– (800) 799.7233 OR (800) 787.3224 (TTY)
The Women’s Law Project

Child Abuse Network
The Parent Child Center
Tulsa CASA
Youth Services of Creek County
The WAVE Project

Elder Abuse:
The National Adult Protection Services Agency
State Elder Abuse Hotlines
Administration for Community Living
National Center on Elder Abuse
OKDHS Aging Services

Crime Victims:
National Center for Victims of Crime
OVC Victim Compensation for Oklahoma
OVC Victim Assistance for Oklahoma
Directory of Crime Victim Services

Oklahoma Department of Education: Bullying Prevention
Oklahoma Bullying Prevention Resources
PBS: It’s My Life
Love is Louder 
Preventing Bullying
The Trevor Project
Stomp Out Bullying
Kind Campaign
It Gets Better

Animal Abuse:
Veterinarian Neglect
The American Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)

Environmental Abuse:
Environmental Protection Agency Reports for Oklahoma

If you have any questions about any organizations below, or have any suggestions of additional organizations please feel free to contact us.