Tulsa Personal Injury Lawyer

Tulsa Wrongful Death Attorney & Serious Personal Injury Attorney

Ms. Cinocca is a Tulsa wrongful death and serious personal injuries due to automobile accidents, product defects, dangerous conditions on premises, and work injuries. She has represented hundreds of clients against large corporations and insurance companies to achieve a successful resolution of claims and litigation through jury verdict or settlement. Types of Tulsa personal injury cases include: car accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking collisions, explosions, slip and falls, premises liability, children’s injuries, injuries to pregnant women, dram shop, worker’s compensation, serious dog bites and attacks, injuries by inherently dangerous conditions and animals, commercial vehicle collisions, multiple parties involved in accidents, and construction accidents. For more information about general death and injury claims, please watch our video below or read the transcript.

Automobile, Trucking, Commercial Vehicle, Motorcycle, Pedestrian & Multi-Vehicle Accidents

We handle serious accidents on the road. If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in an accident, or even killed, please give us a call to discuss your matter. Remember, there are two aspects in claims: 1. Liability & 2. Damages. Be prepared to discuss these issues. If your accident for us to discuss involves a death of a loved one, ascertain whether that deceased individual left a Will or had a Trust, as well as the names of all possible heirs at-law for us to discuss. We can handle such a claims and address the best course, as to whether a probate action should be filed to establish an Estate.

And, remember, if you think you are getting the run around from another party’s insurance company, you probably are. Insurance companies make money by not paying claims, delaying payment, or paying significantly less than they should. Do not let this happen to you or a loved one. If you have been injured in an accident due to someone else’s irresponsibility, call Tracy Cinocca to help you.

If you have been injured in an automobile accident, the typical documents we will need from you or to procure on your behalf are as follows:

1. Police Report;
2. A copy of your driver’s license and automobile insurance verification;
3. A copy of any and all medical insurance cards you have that may or could cover payments;
4. All medical bills and records you have received;
5. A list of every medical provider you have seen related to the accident;
6. Three property damage estimates or just the one paid if it has been paid;
7.  If you have a claim for lost wages verification of lost time from work and lost wages; and
8. Five sets of photographs of property damage and injuries in color.

Being organized and prepared with your information and records makes you a great client!

Product Defects Litigation

Have you or a loved one been seriously injured by a defective product or automobile? We can help. If you have proof of a defect or your product or vehicle has been subject to a recall, let us know. We handle serious injury and wrongful death related claims, including airbag nondeployments and IFVC filter cases. Organize and prepare your files and records with purchase documents, photos and other evidence of liability and damages you may have. Call us.

Premises Liability Litigation

If you were injured on the premises of another due to inadequate security, construction, design, maintenance, or repair of the facilities, you may have a cause of action whereupon you can file claims for actual damages, lost wages, loss of spousal consortium, pain and suffering, punitive damages, and attorney fees and costs. These can be difficult cases, though they are not impossible. We address serious injuries only.

Attractive Nuisance Claims By and On Behalf of Children

Has your child been injured by another or on the property of another? Were you as a child, but yet you are still under the age of nineteen? If there was some defect on the property that the owner should have been aware of, a feature attractive to children or, something inherently dangerous about the area, you and/or your child may be entitled to compensation for injuries. People are expected to keep their premises reasonably safe, especially if engaged in an inherently dangerous activity, maintaining wild animals on the premises, operating oil rigs thereon, or if they have any feature that could be dangerous and attract children. Call us, if you have a concern or question about a serious injury. Helping children and their families, as well as others, is a blessing.

Related Videos