Tracy A. Cinocca, Esquire
February 22, 2000- Present: Tracy A. Cinocca, P.C., President & Lead Attorney. Legal duties include heavy emphasis on Litigation in federal and state courts in a wide variety of business areas from client intake through discovery, trial and appeals. Ms. Cinocca has handled litigation in many industries and courts. Industries are listed on www.cinoccalaw.com. Managerial duties include all duties typical of running a business of up to ten employees.
Prior to the incorporation, Ms. Cinocca worked as a contract attorney for an OKC firm; as an employee for Lawter & Pitts, in high volume personal injury; and the Richardson Law Firm in research, and writing several successful appeals in Oklahoma, Texas & federal courts.
Prior to law school, Ms. Cinocca was a purchasing assistant for Climate Master, a manufacturer of heat pumps, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Ms. Cinocca worked extensively for temporary agencies in college, in most aspects of secretarial work at large corporations, law firms, and other businesses. She was exposed to many industries during this time.
- Tulsa County Bar Association (1999-present): section membership in Family Law (2008-2016), Employment Law (2003-2006); the Tulsa County Professional Responsibility Commission (2003-2005); Corporate, Criminal, & Young Lawyers (2005-2006); Litigation Section (2005-2016).
- Committee- Draft Instructions for VPO Forms to Be made Available Online for Completion, The Strategic Planning Committee, & Women in Law Committee (2016); Young Lawyers Association (1998-2007); Chair of Subsection of Health Law Committee (1998-2001).
- Hudson-Hall Wheaton Chapter of American Inns of Court (2010-2013).
- American Bar Association Section of Family Law Vice- Chair of the Domestic Violence Committee and Executive Member of the Sponsorship-Fundraising Committee (2008-2009)
- Federal Bar Association (2008).
- American Bar Association Chair and Editor of the Young Lawyers Business Newsletter Committee (2007-2008).
- American Bar Association (2002-present). Section membership in Business Law (2004-2009); Family Law (2004-2008); Young Lawyers (2002-2009); Member Business Law Section Young Lawyers Forum (2005-2008), Region IV Council Member of Family Law Section (2006-2009), Litigation (2004-2006).
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (1999-2008): Subsections of Business Torts & Family Law (2005-08); Young Lawyers (1999-2008).
- Oklahoma County Bar (1998-2000).
- Oklahoma Bar Association (1998-present). Section membership in: Access to Justice
- Editor of the Breast Cancer Litigation Guide, Komen Institute (2008-2010)
- ABA Section of Family Law Vice- Chair of the Domestic Violence Committee (2008-2009)
- ABA Section of Family Law Executive Member of the Sponsorship-Fundraising Committee (2008-2009)
- ABA Business Law Council Member (2006-2009)
- ABA Chair and Editor of the Young Lawyers Business Newsletter Committee (2007-2008)
- ABA Region IV Council Member of Family Law Section (2006-2009)
- OBA Chair of Subsection of Health Law Committee (1998-2001)
- Twitter Feed of U.S. Supreme Court Fun Facts, Favorite Quotes, & Legal Information.
- Service Provider for Legal Shield (formerly known as Pre-Paid Legal, Inc) for 16 years
- Americans for Limited Government Foundation, Aug. 2006 Action Conference- Chicago, Illinois: Training in: Property Rights- Airtight Solutions.
- Writing the Legal Thriller SEAK, Inc., Oct. 2003- Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- Online Book Reviews.
- Gourmet Supper Club & Cooking.
- Regular Church & Bible Study.
- Mother of one – a college aged son